Jul 7, 2020
Join Tom Gaddis and Terry Dean as they talk about internet marketing. From delivering pizzas at $8 an hour to becoming a grandfather of internet marketing, Terry has been in the game for a long time. He’s one of the first marketers to demonstrate the power of email by generating over $96000 from one email to his list in front of a live audience! On the podcast, Terry shows specifically that – growing your business using email! We will get into building email lists, succeeding while being an introvert, the email template he uses that is guaranteed to work, and much more!
“Don't write for your peers, write for the audience. Everything in email marketing is with the audience.” – Terry Dean
On this episode:
- How can introverts deal with huge crowds, public speaking, and webinars?
- Writing to your audience and not to your peers.
- Selling from the very first email and NOT waiting to sell.
- How often should you email? What’s the minimum?
- The common email mistake that people make.
- How to get a bigger list and build an audience as quickly as possible!
Terry’s Free Resources:
Link for the free E-Guide https://tomgaddis.com/secret
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
Website - http://tomgaddis.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomgaddis
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tomgbiz